Thursday, September 4, 2008

And the ceremony started...

The priest as I mentioned before is a good family friend. He married my parents and baptized me... 
My friend Aude was leading the singing.. here the entrance song
The programs... I had asked my sister to put down programs on the seats of all the people in the wedding party, and on Rich's and mine. Well, seemed like she forgot because when we got down the aisle, we didn't have programs, neither did my parents. I had to borrow one from my grand parents and my parents had to share the other one. Disaster! I spent so much time making them!
Rich's grand pa doing the first reading
Rich's parents
The 3 girls singing the meditation song (after the first reading)... Aude, Fiona, Fleur
The psalm then The gospel
Homily
Exchange of vows
My grand ma and my sister singing after the exchange of vows, but before the rings...
The witnesses a.k.a. best man and maid of honor with us

No comments: