Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wedding Podcast Network

It's been a while since I last wrote, but I have some news. During the wedding planning, I found out about the Wedding Podcast Network, and ended up listening to every single podcast that came out. One day, Holli asked to email them our story, which I did. We kept in contact until August, time at which we got married.... and when we came back in September, Rich and I were interviewed for the Newlywedcast. It was a lot of fun, and Holli is just so nice to talk to. 
Today, the podcast just came out! After much apprehension, Rich and I listened to it. It sounded a lot better than we were expecting (dramatic scenarios of a pathetic interview were going through our mind from recording till today)... Although I would warn that my accent still shocks me!
Ok, I know I have a french accent, but when I talk, I just don't hear it. So of course when I hear my "horrible" french accent, it is totally unexpected and sounds so odd!
I am sure most of you will think that it is exotic and so cute, but I am still not over listening to myself. Maybe i'll get over it someday, or maybe it will get better, who knows... please also, excuse my english mistakes (I know there are plenty), and my nervous giggling. 
Anyway, enjoy the podcast!... Because we enjoyed sharing our story!...

No comments: