Thursday, September 4, 2008

Once Outside the Church

Guests did use our bells! They understood what to do with them even though they asked my sister to make sure.
I don't know if you realized while reading the previous post that the priest never asked us to Kiss! Yep, we didn't even realize either, but ended up doing it anyway. 
Then the family picture with the parents
Just my parents and I
The Groom's parents
Grand parents, parents, and us as well as the priest
The wedding party and my sister's friend. Funny that the colors were purple and green... everyone was wearing pink :-), but is looked really nice.
Brother and sister
My sister and us
The gorgeous ladies with hats: Fleur, Fiona, Aude, Mom, Marie Elizabeth, Dominique
My mom and her best friend
In the car
Once we left the church, we were supposed to go around to the parking lot and wait for my dad to lead us there. But we waited and waited, and he didn't come. We ended up loosing the driver who was looking for my dad, and we arrived late to the reception site! But we took pictures!

No comments: