Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Running away?

Waiting patiently for the driver and the wedding party to go home... it was 3:30.. the ceremony was at 4:00 and I wanted to go home beforehand to relax a little.
The park we took the pictures in was right next to the church... the parking lot in which we parked was basically the same one our guests had to park at. So when we got ready to go, I turned around and saw the guests from far. I got scared because they weren't supposed to see me and the car was close to them... So I started running!! With my wedding dress!
And our photographer decided to take a trillion pictures of me running away! 
I think 1 person saw me.. but I tried my best to be discreet. Then we got home,didn't relaxed much, we were so late.. and ran out of the door to get married. 

No comments: