Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Coming back

After an eventful time in France, I am heading back to the States tomorrow. I am leaving Rennes at 6:30am France time, then Paris at 10:30am... arriving in Detroit... where hopefully I will have no problems with my travel document... then leaving Detroit back to Denver. 
I will arrive in Denver at 8:50pm US Mountain time after a long exhausting trip of 23 hours!
Anyway, when I arrive, depending on how I feel, Rich got me a credential to go to the Pepsi Center. I know Obama will be at the Bronco's Stadium, but I don't care, I am happy I get a chance to see the "new" Pepsi Center after the DNC. We will see at what time we make it home from the airport with all the craziness in Denver...
I will update more about the wedding once back to the States, where I will have time to pack the apartment for a future move, find a job, and of course post millions of pictures. 

No comments: