Friday, August 15, 2008

Setting up the church

We were allowed to go to church on friday at 6pm to set up the flowers if there weren't any funerals on saturday morning. Fortunately there were no funerals planned, and we had time to set up the church, take pictures, and do a mini rehearsal. Our priest was coming from far, so we couldn't ask him to come a day early just to rehearse. So I tried to tell people what to do when, and how... hopefully they all understood, because some stuff wasn't clear to me either. Anyway, we got an opportunity to take plenty of pictures. 
My mom setting our 2 hydrangea plants (ordered from 1 place in white, order got canceled a week before the wedding, went to another plant shop, no white... went to a 3rd, nothing... went back to the 2nd and got the nicest blue pinkish ones).
Most amazing hydrangeas from my grand ma's garden. We were not going to have any at first, but my dad drove to my grand parents 2 days before to get my grand parent's car... it worked out so nice! They were the most amazing flowers ever... as all that got decided 2 days before the wedding, one of the options was stealing the neighbors flowers at night!
Garden's ivy as Pew Decoration, home made those friday.
Mini rehearsal
Procession order... I was so confused... it was so hard to mix both traditions!

No comments: