Thursday, August 14, 2008

Flower replacement

My poor mom had to deal with all of the "flower" problems. I wanted hydrangeas, but my mom couldn't find anyone doing those flowers (even though they are Everywhere in Brittany). Our florist dropped us about a month before the wedding. So we decided to go DIY on the flowers too. My mom decided to go and see flower producers. She was happy. When I arrived, I went with my dad and looked at the flowers. They were nice, but not any close to the idea I had with the hydrangeas.... something round, white, green, and purples (pink to blue). They had Lilies and Gerberas... just not it.
At home, my mom and I decided to steel our neighbors hydrangeas if we couldn't find anything else. 
Then we went to Jardiland, a french plant shop. We were going to look at hydrangeas "plants" for the church and found those:
Here are our centerpieces. They are green, small, cute and perfect!

1 comment:

erika dawn said...

what are they called?