Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wedding Shower

I knew about wedding showers, but our bridal party living in another state, and my parents living abroad, we figured we wouldn't get one. But one night, one of my professors from grad school, emailed Rich and asked him if it would be approriate for her to throw us a shower. How sweet! It was the best offer so far. I was so grateful, and don't know how to thank her enough.
She organized it all at her house: a Mexican Brunch on June 7th! Her son made all the food which was amazing: ceviche, guacamole/salsa/chips, breakfast burritos, questadillas... and even some M&Ms where was written Marina & Richard and Ole! It was a wonderful day, great food, great people. I am still so thankful she did all that for us, knowing that she was flying to Georgia (the country) the following week. We really hope she can come to the wedding!

No comments: