Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Engaged, getting married? Not yet

Now, after listening to a lot of brides, I realize that I am not like most girls. We got engaged, but wedding planning hadn't even crossed my mind. I knew it would happen, but not yet. We were thinking 2 years, so I am out of grad school with a job. But:
- When december arrived, it felt like 2 years was too long.
- My parents were probably moving abroad the following september which would have made it hard for all the planning.
- Being foreing I am on a student visa expiring in July! And I will tell you being foreign, it is hard to find a job (not impossible but hard).

Anyway, we moved the wedding to august 2008. So we started the planning in January for August, and I had to get a lot started! I had never looked at bridal magazines before, I had no clue how much information was out there.

No comments: