Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A lot of catching up

I have been engaged for 14 months now, and the idea of doing a blog only occured to me today! I know, I am a little slow sometimes, but better late than never.
To introduce myself:
I am a french 23 years old future bride who loves any DIY projects.. right now focused on weddings. I am finishing up my masters in competitive intelligence, doing an internship, and presenting my thesis July 9th. The wedding is set for August 9th, 2008 in my "hometown" in France. I can't really say hometown as my family and I have moved my whole life about every 4 years. But anyway, Rennes (Cesson Sevigne), France is my hometown right now until September 2008 (as my parents are moving.. again...). My fiance, Richard, is an architect tech at HOK Event in Denver.
So during the next 2 months, I'll try to catch up on all the details that will make our wedding...

No comments: